The SC6 4U is the highest density air-cooled FPGA-accelerated computing machine in the world. The SC6 is a complete, standalone server class rack mount system aimed at high performance computing applications. The SC6 is orders of magnitude faster than conventional servers, while maintaining a small physical footprint and consuming a faction of their energy.
Using Pico’s revolutionary software framework, seamless system expansion/upgrade is made easy, as users maintain a familiar Linux work environment. All SC6 systems are PCIe Gen 3 and fully “plug and play” with the various AC-series modules, as well as the groundbreaking EX-801.
Typical applications include big data, data mining, security and defense, bioinformatics, cryptography, complex simulations/emulations, image and signal processing, transaction verification, and applied financial analytics.
- Up to 48 AC-series modules with Xilinx UltraScale Kintex, or Altera Arria 10 FPGAs
- Also available with the EX-801 backplane featuring four Altera Stratix V FPGAs sharing a 4G Hybrid Memory Cube
- 10-core Xeon E5 2650 V3 Haswell, 2.3 GHz
- Up to 512GB DDR4RDIMM ECC host memory / 1,024GB LRDIMM / 2,048GB LRDIMM 3DS
- Up to 10 x 2.5” internal SSD
- Fully Switched PCIe Gen 3 architecture
- 5+1 12038 Hot-Swap Fans