Pico Computing’s SC6 systems are the highest density air-cooled FPGA-accelerated computing machines in the world. The SC6-1U is a complete, standalone rackmount system aimed at high performance computing applications. It is orders of magnitude faster than conventional servers while consuming a faction of their energy.
Using Pico’s revolutionary software framework, seamless system migration is made possible, as users maintain a familiar Linux work environment. All SC6 systems are PCIe Gen 3 and fully ‘plug and play’ with different AC-series modules.
Typical applications include big data, data mining, security and defense, bioinformatics, cryptography, complex simulations/emulations, image and signal processing, transaction verification, and applied financial analytics.
- Up to 16 AC-series modules with Xilinx UltraScale Kintex, or Altera Arria 10 FPGAs
- 10-core Xeon E5 2650 V3 Haswell, 2.3 GHz
- Up to 512 GB DDR4 ECC host memory
- 4 x 2.5” internal HDD
- Realtek 8111E LAN
- Fully Switched PCIe Gen 3 architecture
- 12 Hot-Swap fans
- 1,800W RPSU (1+1) power supplies