The EX-750 Backplane ia based on a fully-switched 8GB/s, x16 PCI Express Gen 3 Bus from the host, also providing independent x8 PCIe Gen 3 buses to each AC-series module mounted on the EX-750 backplane. The EX-700 accommodates up to four single-wide AC-Series modules and forms the foundation of Pico Computing’s scalable and upgradeable architecture.
Use a single EX-750 backplane as a server or workstation accelerator card, or scale up multiple EX-750 backplanes for truly astounding massively parallel computing performance.
- Accepts up to four single wide AC-Series FPGA modules
- Fully Switched Architecture:
- x16 PCIe Gen 3 interface to host (8GB/s)
- x8 PCIe Gen 3 interface to each AC-Series module
- Low noise design
- Air cooled
- Separate FPGA loading bus
- FPGA power separate from PCIe bus
- Status LEDs
- GPU-compatible Dimensions (L x H):
- 9.75 x 4.376 (Inches)
- 247.65 x 111.15 (mm)
View Product Brief»