UltraScale-based SuperProcessor with Hybrid Memory Cube
Pico Computing’s SuperProcessor modules are foundational building blocks for creating massively scalable high-performance computing systems based on PCI Express. And now, the business card-sized AC-510 advances our unique modular architecture with a Xilinx UltraScale FPGA and Micron’s high-bandwidth hybrid memory cube (HMC).
Up to six AC-510 modules can be snapped onto any of Pico Computing’s PCIe backplanes (and up to eight backplanes in a 4U rack), filling a single PCIe slot with a groundbreaking level of parallel processing density for compute-intensive/memory-bound applications.
Equally important, the AC-510 provides an inexpensive entry point for HMC, making evaluation easy and straightforward. And now with support for OpenCL, any software developer can exploit this transformative combination of technologies to accelerate the most demanding of applications—and with the most efficient and cost-effective performance/watt profile available.
- Kintex UltraScale 060 FPGA
- Hybrid Memory Cube:
- 2GB or 4GB
- 2x half-width (x8) links with 15Gb/s transceivers (supporting local bus at 375MHz)
- Bandwidth: up to 60 GB/s
- Each half-width (x8) link provides up to 30 GB/s for both RX and TX
- PCIe: x8 Gen 3 PCIe Upstream
- OpenCL support
- Easy design framework with simple FPGA bitstream loading from Host
View Product Brief»